I love anything using the knit stitch.. especially a quick project! Grab a bit of yarn, hook & headband & make this cutie in under thirty minutes!!
- Please be respectful of the time I’ve invested in this tutorial/design. Do not claim it as your own & credit my blog when posting on social media. Thank you!
- Worsted weight yarn. Cotton yarn works nicely as well!
- G Hook (4.25 mm)
- Nylon headband or something to attach the bow to.
- Tapestry/yarn needle
- Work in a continuous round
- Do not chain one to begin a new round
- Chain stitch
- Slip stitch
- 3rd Loop HDC (knit stitch)
- Chain 25
- Slip stitch into 1st chain to create a circle
- Round 1: HDC around the chain for a total of 25 stitches
- Rounds 2-7: Complete 6 rounds of 3rd Loop HDC
- (Crochet 7 rounds for a fuller look or 5 if you wish the bow to be a bit smaller)
- Sew in ends
- Cut a long piece of yarn
- Pinch the center of the bow… use yarn to tie around bow & wrap excess yarn around the bow & headband. Sew in ends.
- That’s it! 🎀
- 3.25″ W x 2.25″ H
- All photos are copyrighted. Do not use my photos for product listings under any circumstance.
- If you wish to share this pattern, please link back to this page.
- You may sell products made from my patterns. I do ask that you credit my shop on your Etsy/websites as well as on all social media outlets by tagging me on Instagram @kimmiescrochet & on Facebook (Kimmie’s Crochet, LLC). Please use #thebowblog or #bowsforyourbabes for a chance to be featured on my Instagram as well! I love seeing your work!!
Thanks for checking out the tutorial! I hope it was helpful. Please email me at email@example.com with questions or comments or simply comment below!